Sunday, September 2, 2012

August Adventures

In August our cousins came and visited us for two weeks.  We did so many fun things together.

The children's section of the Church History Museum
Capri loved dressing up
Hogle Zoo 
Caysja and Nelah waiting for the bird show to start

It was so cool to watch the birds fly right over our heads
The tiger was SOOO active!  He kept jumping in the water and playing with his ball.


Riding the train
Liberty Park's "little Rivers"

The Ogden Children's Museum
Crew and Davis playing firemen
Cowboys
They all got to participate in an "instaplay" where everyone had a part in a play about sea creatures complete with costumes and everything!  It was so cute.  The picture didn't turn out very well.  It was too dark.
Crew was a starfish.
Adria (a crab), Davis (a molusk) Caysja (a clam)


3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun. I'm always jealous everytime I read about your family reunion in Baumgartner. You don't even look near 7 seven months pregnant. You always look so good all the way up to the end. It's crazy. Little capri has changed so much it seems. I think her and Caysja look a lot alike. Such beautiful girls. I can't believe how big Crew is now. I wish we lived closer. Just today, LeiLani asked me if I would do her hair like Caysja's with the pony tails and two bows. I thought it was so sweet that she still talks about her wonderful friend. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Criscell, Ted and I want you to know that we love you so much and you and your family are in our prayers. We aren't on facebook, and I don't have your email address so this is the only way I have to reach you. We love your dad and we are praying you'll experience peace through this journey. Having lost my dad 1.5 years ago, I know that is possible. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little rivers place looks so amazing! While Cory will most likely get a job offer here, we want to make sure it's the BEST job offer and some of the places he is going to apply are in Utah. I'm not a huge fan of LIVING in Utah (unless I can find just the right small town-it doesn't seem like there are very many small towns in that state!) what IS appealing is being closer to YOU guys! I love you tons!

    ReplyDelete