Thursday, March 7, 2013

Christmas 2012

Our first Christmas without Dad.  It was so hard.  I missed him so much.

We went home to Idaho Falls and hung out with our cousins the weekend before Christmas.  We had our annual Gingerbread contest and our annual talent show.
  Here are Crew and Caysja singing "When Joseph Went to Bethlehem"

 My mom and I played the flute
 The girls did a dance

 Chalet slept
 We came back to UT for Christmas Eve day because Caleb had to work.  He got off early that night though.  We had a nice dinner and invited my mom and my Grandpa over.
Getting all bundled up to see the lights on Temple Square
 When we got to Temple Square, Santa and Mrs. Clause were there too!!  My kids were in heaven!
 Girl Shot

 Guy Shot
 I love this pic of my Grandpa holding Crew's hand.  It's so sad to think that Crew will probably remember my Grandpa better than my dad.
 Notes for Santa
 Chalet's FIRST Christmas!



 Caleb made this beautiful montage of pictures of my Dad for my mom and me

 Christmas outfits


No comments:

Post a Comment