Thursday, January 17, 2013

And then there were 6...

Chalet joined our family on Tues. Oct. 16th at 8:12 am.  She was 7lbs. 2 oz. and 21 inches.  She is a gift from heaven sent to help ease our broken hearts.  She is truly precious and a very good baby.  We love her so much.  I feel like she is my personal link to my dad.  She left his arms for mine.  If only I could know what he told her before she came to earth.  I felt like maybe he was there at her birth. It was a very spiritual experience which I will always treasure.  


















 Leaving the hospital--first picture as a family of 6



3 comments:

  1. Yeah Congrats! You look so great. I'm glad she is a good baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for baby chalet! So glad to see you blogging again! And I am so happy to see your sweet little baby! She is adorable and I love her name. Hope you doing better:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so true that babies are a healing balm. Such sweet little blessings from heaven!

    ReplyDelete