Friday, April 26, 2013

Easter 2013

The Saturday before Easter we had fun attending the North Salt Lake annual Easter Egg hunt.  Afterwards they had several fire trucks that they kids enjoyed sitting in.  We weren't able to go home for Easter so the Andrew's in our ward were so nice to have us over for Easter dinner.  It was delicious!  I don't know why I didn't think to take any pictures!


 Easter pictures after church
 Just the girls
 Just the guys
 Family pic

 Outside pics--the sun was too bright!
I love Easter.  How grateful I am for my Savior who suffered and died for my sins and then was resurrected that third day.  What an incredible blessing.

1 comment:

  1. I love your cute pictures, and I love your cute children. Thanks for coming home this weekend. Love you lots.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete