Saturday, April 20, 2013

What we've been up to...

(I just realized that about every other picture is one of Chalet! Guess we can't get enough of her!)
 Over President's weekend we met up with Caleb's family for our annual trip to Lava Hot Springs.  It was a beautiful day!
I just want to slow down the passage of time.  She is getting too big already!
 These are the awesome, incredible, amazing bunk beds that Caleb built all by himself!!! He cut down the logs in Island Park and then designed and built the bunkbeds all winter in our garage.  I was truly impressed by the end result!!!  WAY TO GO, HONEY!  (Crew LOVES them by the way!)

 Fairy tale night at our library with the Orme and Thatcher families
 Caysja's first pedicure with her cousin Mariah
 Aunt Marisa and Chalet

Crew learned how to ride his bike without training wheels!!!
 My sister-in-law, Marisa, made us this awesome "table tent" for Christmas and my kids LOVE it!  

Reading bed time stories


 We discovered our new favorite place to hang out as a family--Hollywood Connection.  We can get in free for the months of March and April with our Pass of all Passes!  Caysja enjoyed learning to roller skate.
Capri's favorite part was the carousel
It was kind of fun that St. Patrick's Day was on a Sunday.  I loved seeing all the kids wearing green in primary!  (As you can see, Crew didn't want his picture taken...)
 And last but not least...I left my twenties behind and turned the ripe old age of...30!!!  (*Heaven forbid!*)  It was a good day thanks to so many friends, my sisters-in-law, my mom and sister, and my husband.  Thirties, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment