Saturday, April 20, 2013

LUV day!

We had a fun V-day this year.  Caleb and I take turns planning something for our date each year and this time I decided to do a little party with some friends from our ward.  We played Rate Your Mate  (that Caleb wrote and did a great job on I must say), ate yummy treats, and laughed!
 These are the delicious red velvet nutella cinnamon rolls I made! Yum!

 The Valentine "ipods" that Caysja and I made for her class


 Happy Valentines!
 "heart" hair

 Love his baby!

1 comment:

  1. I love the bunk beds. They are awesome! Great job Caleb! Those red velvet, nutella cinnamon rolls looked amazing too. You're so good about holidays. I feel like I don't make a big deal out of anything, and I wish I was better. Chalet is adorable as always. I can't believe how big she is. We miss you guys so much. Wish we could be there, so we could've celebrated Valentine's together. I'm glad your birthday went well. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete